We are authorized for FACTORY DIRECT PRICING! We will get your house directly from the factory to your specs! Not only that, but we are partnered with Ice Castle as their premeire dealer! Our service and direct contacts at the factory make your buying experience with Smokey Hills second to none.
Major Pricing Changes took place on all Ice Castles. Order soon or call to get into some special deals that are exclusive to Smokey Hills Outdoor Store. You will see why your friends have bought here, and definitely, WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD!
Financing Now Available On All Ice Castles!!!
Call Today for your Approval
Smokey Hills Outdoor Store is known to be the trend setter in design, customer service, and price. If you want to see selection, come see us. If you want to know that a business will stand behind you after the sale, then come see us. If you want to get the most for you money come see us. Do you want a customize your Ice Castle experience and enjoy; then Call Mark Harmon today:
Park Rapids Community Fish House
Now availible for use!
Community Fish House Guidelines and Rules
All persons using the Fish house must sign-up for a time slot, before using.
- Sign-up can only be done in person, at the Smokey Hills Outdoor Store.
- Located on Hwy 71 N, Park Rapids. Winter hours 8am–6pm. No phone calls please.
- Timeslots available to use the house: 8am-12pm OR 1pm-5pm
- Only one timeslot per group per day, no more than 2 bookings per week in advance
- If the house is available the current day, exceptions can be made
Requirements to use the fish house
- Valid Drivers license
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No under 18 bookings
- Liability form signed before using the fish house
- Persons using the fish house must perform an inspection of the fish house for damage and an inventory of equipment before using
If any equipment is missing or damaged, they must immediately notify Mike Swanson 218-371-1202.
- The person booking the fish house will be responsible for damages to the fish house or equipment
- Own transportation to and from the fish house.
- All applicable DNR fishing licenses are required to fish.
We will supply:
- Propane for heating
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Vexilar on request
- Pre-drilled holes
You need to bring
- Bait (Available at Smokey Hills Outdoor Store)
- Snacks and drinks
The use of the house is free, made possible by people and businesses in our community.
Please leave it the way you would like to find it!
A donation box is available when signing up, to help cover some of the cost of running this program.
Most Important: HAVE FUN FISHING!
NO Alcohol or Smoking is allowed in the fish house.
Failure to follow the guidelines and rules can lead to a ban of using the Community fish house